Examination Name - JEE B.ED 2013
What Is Eligibility Criteria Of UP B.ED 2013 Exam ?
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have Graduation Degree with Minimum 50% Marks from any recognized university .
How To Apply - Eligible Candidates can apply through online & offline mode .
1. How To Apply through online Mode - Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from UP BED Official website (www.upbed.nic.in) before 10 March 2013 . After fill online application form you need to take printout of system generated application form and after all send it to given below address before 13 March 2013 .
Address for Submit Application form -
The Coordinator ,
Joint Entrace Examination B.ED 2013,
Deen Dayal Upadhyay University , Gorakhpur - 173009 .
2. How To Apply Through Offline mode - If you want to apply through offline mode it's means through prescribed application format then for apply first you need to download application form and after all fill it with mandatory details and after all send it before 13 March 2013 .
Important Links -
1. Click here For Apply online for UP B.ED 2013 .
2. Click here For Get Full official Notification .
Important Dates -
1. Opening Date for Online Registration - 10 February 2013
2. Last Date for online Registration - 10 March 2013
3. Last Date for submit application form - 13 March 2013
4. UP B.ED Examination Date - 24 April 2013 .